View Profile FlashFyre

2 Movie Reviews

This is the weirdest but coolest thing I have ever seen.

But what's with the tags xD

WOW. This is awesome! I'm definitely looking out for more of your animations!

3 Game Reviews

Nearly perfect.
Just keep the music going all the way through and
Work on the lag spikes! My computer has an i7 processor, and I get a lot of lag spikes for some reason!

Addictive, but terrible gameplay. For starters, the text bubbles are WAY too big, you can't even see what you are doing, also, levels 2-6 are all really similar difficulty, and don't progress enough. Up to level 6 it's like this: Really easy, hard, hard, hard, hard, hard. The graphics are nice. But there is no tutorial explaining the mechanics and different guards.

The game has a lot of potential, it's just currently terrible and doesn't deserve an average rating of 4 stars.

Too much lag. And I have a good computer and a good wifi.

243 Audio Reviews

Ahahahahah what can I say

This is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. 10/10 would listen again ;)

For it's length, this is a pretty damn good song. There is a lot of clipping on that first impact though. The whole trance part after that is amazing, absolutely flawless. Nice work!

IoTheEternal responds:

I couldn't fix the clipping - paragonx9 did that part and it was clipped when I got it haha.. bad jermain bad :P

I did the best I could to fix the song though hehe :P

thanks for the review dude! :)

-shawn-

6 Art Reviews

Woah dude, this is amazing! How do you make stuff like this?

OrangeWedge responds:

Deep manipulation of pictures inside Adobe After Effects.
Stay tuned, many more to come in 2018!

Dude that is amazing.

Really good except for maybe that left hand (Darth Vader's left)

Hey there, I'm Tom! I tend to upload remixes of popular Newgrounds songs or other great audio, as well as some shitty original songs. Hope you like em or something.

15, Male