View Profile FlashFyre

2 Movie Reviews

This is the weirdest but coolest thing I have ever seen.

But what's with the tags xD

WOW. This is awesome! I'm definitely looking out for more of your animations!

3 Game Reviews

Nearly perfect.
Just keep the music going all the way through and
Work on the lag spikes! My computer has an i7 processor, and I get a lot of lag spikes for some reason!

Addictive, but terrible gameplay. For starters, the text bubbles are WAY too big, you can't even see what you are doing, also, levels 2-6 are all really similar difficulty, and don't progress enough. Up to level 6 it's like this: Really easy, hard, hard, hard, hard, hard. The graphics are nice. But there is no tutorial explaining the mechanics and different guards.

The game has a lot of potential, it's just currently terrible and doesn't deserve an average rating of 4 stars.

Too much lag. And I have a good computer and a good wifi.

223 Audio Reviews

I actually love the growls on this. That pluck in the background is also pretty niiice. I am no expert on mixing though, so sorry I can't really give feedback on that lol. Nice work! I'd love to see this in a song ;)

PS: no idea why this is rated so low o_o it deserves better than 2.84 stars.

Listened to a bit of the first bit and it didn't sound that similar to Hydra, so I skipped to around 0:40 and THAT GROWLER is INSANE. Seriously. The growls in this song are legendary. Gonna purchase the album asap!

At the beginning I wasn't sure where this was going.... but it gets so much better. I actually love this.

6 Art Reviews

Woah dude, this is amazing! How do you make stuff like this?

OrangeWedge responds:

Deep manipulation of pictures inside Adobe After Effects.
Stay tuned, many more to come in 2018!

Dude that is amazing.

Really good except for maybe that left hand (Darth Vader's left)

Hey, i'm Tom! I tend to upload remixes of popular Newgrounds songs such as Geometry Dash songs or other great audio by MDK, Waterflame, F-777, DJVI and the like.

14, Male